SHR Boot Camps
Geared towards Racers, our intensive SHR Boot Camps are designed to provide our riders with a competitive edge! These 3-5 day programs are packed full of yoga, gym work, circuit training, and drills on and off the motorcycle that will sharpen your skills, tone your muscles, and have you ready to come out swinging at your next race!
Derived from a combination Steve’s years as a top Factory Pro and his vast experience with training, coaching, and mentoring, SHR Boot camps are boiled down to provide the nuts and bolts of a successful race program, all delivered in a fun atmosphere:
- Explore the Physical side of the sport with gym work and training exercises.
- Build your Mental strength with Visualization, Yoga, and Goal Setting.
- Push your riding abilities in skill drills, follow-the-leader events, and quick races against the stopwatch.
Originally designed for the off-season, SHR Boot Camps can jumpstart your race season by giving you the tools you need to sharpen your mental, physical, and riding skills to a razor’s edge.
However, the benefits of our Boot Camps can help you refine your program and recharge your motivation anytime of year! If you are looking to gain another 15-20% anytime throughout the season, contact us today!
Intensive 3-5 Day Programs Designed to get you Mentally and Physically Able to Crush the Competition
Here is What a Typical Day at SHR Boot Camp Looks Like:
- 9-10am: Yoga and Stretching
- 10-10:15am: Mental Visualization & Goal Setting
- 10:15-Noon: Fun Competition Drills (Starts, Figure-8s, Slow Race, etc.)
- Noon-1:00pm: Lunch Break
- 1:00-3:30pm: Balance Drills, Corner Track, S-Turns, Trials/Technical Control Drill, Box Drill
- 3:30-4:00pm: Circuit Training for Upper Body, Core, Lower Body
- 4:00-5:00pm: Cardio and Endurance Training