This is a great way to learn very quickly…the athlete gets every second with Steve to themselves. In most cases we will use a 2-way radio – one in the rider’s helmet and one in Steve’s. This allows for instant feedback to the rider allowing them to make the necessary adjustments right away. The private lesson has the major advantage of making sure we consistently focus on exactly what the rider wants or what the coach feels they need to be safer, faster and more confident while enjoying the sport.
Learn From the Best
Private Lesson Rates
- One-on-One training with Steve Hatch.
- Focus on specific skills & techniques:
- Acceleration, braking, cornering, logs, roots, etc.
- Proper form and technique demonstrated by Steve himself
- Learn by watching the Best in action!
- Turn specific weaknesses into strengths.
- 3 hour minimum
Bring a group of friends with you and save $
Duration # of riders Cost per rider
8 hour day (9a‐5p) 1 $1,000
8 hour day (9a‐5p) 2* $550
8 hour day (9a‐5p) 3* $400
8 hour day (9a‐5p) 4* $325
8 hour day (9a‐5p) 5* $280
8 hour day (9a‐5p) 6* $250
8 hour day (9a‐5p) 7* $228
8 hour day (9a‐5p) 8* $212
8 hour day (9a‐5p) 9 to 20* $200
*Riders are responsible for forming their own groups